Adults and children will have lots of outdoor fun with this lightweight WOODEN BOOMERANG!
Made from plywood by BS Toys, it’s made for right-handed use. Left handed users will have to have to throw with their right hand.
1. Choose an open space with no trees, cars and especially people within a radius of 50 meters from the position you are throwing.
2. Stand facing the wind, then turn 45° to the right, this is where you are going to throw.
3. Hold the boomerang almost vertical. Tilt it away from the vertical position (10° degree). The flat side facing out.
4. Aim slightly above the horizon. Bring the boomerang back behind you and snap it forward as if you were throwing a baseball. At release, give a quick flip of the wrist to give it more spin.
5. To catch the boomerang, move your hands like you make a horizontal clap of hands.
6. WARNING! Never throw a boomerang sideways like a frisbee.
AGE: Not recommended for children under 3 years
SIZE: 39.5 cm x 17cm x 1.5cm