But if you look at it the other way, I own “I Love Wooden Toys” because I believe that WOODEN TOYS ARE GREAT FOR YOUR CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT!
Some benefits of wooden toys are:
- They last longer & can be repaired or repainted if the going gets tough.
- They encourage child driven open ended play.
- Your child is in control of the toy, not the other way round. Your child makes the noises, does the talking and leads the play the way they want to.
- Wooden Toys help to build fine motor skills, hand strength, manipulation and hand eye coordination.
- Your child develops imagination, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Wooden Toys encourage social interaction with others as opposed to electronic toys where your child interacts only with the toy.
- Wooden play kitchens, pretend food, tool benches and shopping trolleys help your child to explore and experience things they see in everyday life.
- Wooden toys stimulate each of the senses.
- They are hygienic – wood has natural antibacterial qualities.
- They are non-toxic and adhere to strict Australian standards.
Since purchasing I Love Wooden Toys in January 2015 I have done a lot of research into child development so I can stock quality toys that are educational, can be combined with other toys, are appealing to your child and fun to play with!
The I Love Wooden Toys range is constantly evolving and I would love to hear your thoughts. What types of toys or what Brands would you like to see in the I Love Wooden Toys range? Simply use the Contact Us form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I firmly believe that
WOODEN TOYS ARE GREAT FOR YOUR CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT!